Well, apparently David McMahon thinks something about me, as he nominated Uncommon Notions as one of five blogs that makes him think. At first, I was very excited. It is nice to be recognized for your thinking cap, you know? Then, I realized just because I make him think, does not necessarily mean I am a noteworthy thinker. I could simply be making him think, "What is she thinking?"
Either way, I'll accept the distinction and run. In return I am tagging five other blogs that make me think. Here they are:
1. Eve the Quest Writer that I hope will still remember me and the other small people when she is a rich and famous novelist.
2. Snippets and Blabbery where, like a 25 cent toy vending machine, you never know what you are going to get.
3. S1's TJ Side of Life whose blog proves, despite his height and love for the claustrophobic hobby of scuba diving, he takes after his mom in at least one sense.
4. Jenera Healy's A Day In The Life that authenticates the existence of at least one Republican living in Oregon.
5. Colleen at a Simple Kind of Life where her life is really not as simple as she may try to lead you to believe.
I was going to award Craver Vii, but since he was already tagged a couple weeks ago, I'll pass. We don't want anything this big going to his head.
And now for the fine print:
The rules are: a) If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to five blogs that make you think, and b) link to this post so that people can easily find the origin of this award.